Lending periods and number of items are listed in the loan policy below.
Periodicals and Videos
Periodicals and DVD*:
4 items / 3 weeks
*Only the DVD that aren’t identified with a red dot (institutional licences for educational purposes) can be loaned by the external users.
To maintain their borrowing privileges, users must respect this policy. Out of respect for other users, it is important to return borrowed items on time.
Users will be charged the replacement cost of any lost or damaged items and may have their borrowing privileges suspended.
Users have the right:
- to be greeted in a courteous manner and treated fairly;
- to be served with discretion and confidentiality;
- to have access to resources which will contribute to their success;
- to have access to different spaces (zoning) for different needs (silent zones for individual work, low voice zones and moderate voice talking zones for team work);
- to work in a calm environment, favorable to intellectual work;
- to be informed of the services and policies of the library;
- to express themselves on the quality of service and to make suggestions.
Users have the responsibility:
- to be courteous to library personnel;
- to check the library catalog for document availability;
- to progressively acquire the library skills needed for their studies;
- to handle all documents and library equipment with care;
- to return borrowed documents on time;
- to respect other users’ right to a quiet environment by using the right zones for his needs;
- to use closed containers for beverages and to keep the space clean of trash;
- not to eat their lunch in the library;
- to switch their cellphone on vibrate mode in the library.