We’re looking for our next:
Teaching Positions – ACS – Project Management Techniques – PMT 834 (EJN.0X)
Your role with us
As a teacher, you will be a specialist in a discipline, and you will pass on your passion for it to students.
Building on your knowledge of the subject matter and your teaching skills, you will plan, prepare and deliver teaching, learning and assessment activities.
Your teaching task
Managing Suppliers and Contract Administration (235-AAJ-CH)
Performance Management ans Scheduling Control (235-AAG-CH)
What we are looking for
A collegial teacher is responsible for all activities related to teaching, including:
- An organised person who prepares the syllabi, courses, labs and practicums with attention to detail;
- A motivated person who teaches courses and laboratories with dynamism;
- A person who is committed to helping and supporting their students;
- A rigorous person who prepares and corrects exams, as well as supervising evaluation periods;
- A person who is committed to attending team meetings, participating in pedagogical days and ensuring good coordination between the different departments.
What you must have
Master’s degree in Project Management or Bachelor’s degree in Administration within a relevant field with 5 years related experience in Project Management in a company. Holding the Project Management Professional certification from the Association of Project Management Professionals is an asset. (235-AAJ-CH/235-AAG-CH)
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Montreal Campus
Period of Intended Employment:
December 12, 2023 to March 7, 2024 (Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday)
Tests : Candidates will be required to meet the language proficiency requirements set by the CEGEP. You will find here suggestions for preparing for French tests. Other tests may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Program : The Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles applies an equal access program. Women, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons, and visible and ethnic minorities are invited to apply.
Deadline to apply : September 28, 2023
Post number : 50084