We’re looking for our next:
Teaching Positions – ACS – Global Supply Chain Management – Group 614
Your role with us
As a teacher, you will be a specialist in a discipline, and you will pass on your passion for it to students.
Building on your knowledge of the subject matter and your teaching skills, you will plan, prepare and deliver teaching, learning and assessment activities.
Your teaching tasks
|45 hours||Introduction to Global Supply Chain Management (410-AC8-GX)|
|45 hours||Productivity Tools (410-AP2-GX)|
|60 hours||Introduction to Québec Society (387-RE4-GA)|
|75 hours||Information technology Applied to Supply (410-AC7-GX)|
What we are looking for
A college teacher is responsible for all activities related to teaching, including:
- An organised person who prepares the syllabi, courses, labs and practicums with attention to detail;
- A motivated person who teaches courses and laboratories with dynamism;
- A person who is committed to helping and supporting their students;
- A rigorous person who prepares and corrects exams, as well as supervising evaluation periods;
- A person who is committed to attending team meetings, participating in pedagogical days and ensuring good coordination between the different departments.
What you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 5 years related experience (410-AC8-GX/410-AP2-GX)
Bachelor’s degree relevant field with a minimum of 5 years related experience with mastery of software used in supply management (410-AC7-GX)
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology (387-RE4-GA)
- Montreal Campus
Period of Intended Employment:
June 28, 2023 to September 15, 2023 (Wednesday – Thursday – Friday)
Tests : Candidates will be required to meet the language proficiency requirements set by the CEGEP. You will find here suggestions for preparing for French tests. Other tests may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Program : The Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles applies an equal access program. Women, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons, and visible and ethnic minorities are invited to apply.
Deadline to apply : June 4, 2023
Post Number : 50056