We’re looking for our next:
Teaching Positions – ACS – Global Supply Chain Management – Gr 608-609 (LCA.FD)
Your role with us
As a teacher, you will be a specialist in a discipline, and you will pass on your passion for it to students.
Building on your knowledge of the subject matter and your teaching skills, you will plan, prepare and deliver teaching, learning and assessment activities.
Your teaching tasks
|96 hours||Professional Integration Project (410-ZT4-GX)|
What we are looking for
A college teacher is responsible for all activities related to teaching, including:
- An organised person who prepares the syllabi, courses, labs and practicums with attention to detail;
- A motivated person who teaches courses and laboratories with dynamism;
- A person who is committed to helping and supporting their students;
- A rigorous person who prepares and corrects exams, as well as supervising evaluation periods;
- A person who is committed to attending team meetings, participating in pedagogical days and ensuring good coordination between the different departments.
What you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 5 years related experience (410-ZT4-GX)
Special requirement: ERP-MRP Software
- Montreal Campus
Period of intended employment
January 8, 2024 to February 29, 2024 (Monday-Tuesday)
Tests : Candidates will be required to meet the language proficiency requirements set by the CEGEP. You will find here suggestions for preparing for French tests. Other tests may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Program : The Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles applies an equal access program. Women, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons, and visible and ethnic minorities are invited to apply
Deadline to apply : September 28, 2023
Post number : 50079