If you notice FLOODING or a SEWAGE BACKUP :
- Stay calm;
- Keep people away from the hazard area;
- Immediately notify the person in charge by calling:
- Gaspé campus: 418 368-2201, extension 8888
- Magdalen Islands campus: 418 986-5187, extension 2222
- Carleton-sur-Mer campus: 418 364-3341, extension 4444
- École des pêches et de l’aquaculture du Québec: 418 385-2241, extension 3333
- Montreal campus: 1 888 368-2201, extension 7777
- Identify the location of the flood or sewage backup;
- Describe the situation;
- Stay away from the flooded area;
- Avoid contact with water to prevent electrocution;
- Move or protect specialized equipment (if possible);
- Close the doors of the affected area.
Fully implementing these actions will ensure a minimum of safety for people in the vicinity of the flooding until the arrival of technical service personnel.