Student services

Get an Official Document

The Registrar’s Office provides current and former students with access to official documents (transcripts, copies of diplomas, certificates, etc.).

Academic Transcripts

The semester’s academic transcript is issued within two weeks of the end of the exams. The student can access his or her academic transcript through Omnivox.


Graduating students receive a terminal report card indicating completion of the program once the academic advisor has completed the sanction analysis.

In mid-June, we send all the files to the Ministry of Higher Education, which is responsible for the official printing of the diplomas, which we receive one month later. Please carry an official proof of identity.

Generally, the processing of these files ends in mid-June if the program is completed in the winter semester and in early February if the program is completed in the fall. Courses taken at another college or sponsoring institution extend this timeframe. Successful completion of the uniform test in the native language after the end of the program also influences the date of issuance of the final academic transcript. The Executive Committee approves the list of graduates once a month. The Executive Committee must approve the list of graduates. The latter meets on the same dates as the Board of Directors.

Document Request Online

A new module allows you to download, free of charge in most cases, the documents that are most often requested.

  1. To access the module, go to Omnivox in the My Omnivox Services section and select Document Request.
  2. Afterwards, you can choose among the different options for available documents.
  3. Electronic documents can be downloaded in PDF format, by clicking on “Retrieve your document.”
  4. The Skytech Seal of Authenticity, which is located at the bottom of the page, confirms the validity of the document produced.
  5. Documents that cannot be uploaded electronically will be produced by a member of the school organization within three business days. The student will be notified when the document is ready and informed of how to retrieve it.

Change in Contact Information

You must notify us of any change in your contact information so that we can send you the necessary documents to continue your studies.

You can update your street address, email address or phone number in your personal folder on the Omnivox portal. We also invite you to add your Social Insurance Number (SIN), as required for the filing of tuition tax slips.

Tax Slips 

To obtain tax slips, you must enter your Social Insurance Number on the Omnivox portal before February 1st. The statements will be available on Omnivox as of March 1st.  

Registrar’s Office Contact Information

Gaspé Campus
96 Jacques-Cartier Street, Room 110
Gaspé (Québec) G4X 2S8
418-368-2201, ext. 1380

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.