A Key Contact!
The individual educational assistant is the person to consult for any questions regarding your academic progress. Educational assistants may:
- Get a personalized learning assistance service;
- Support you in your success by telling you about the tools and resources available and adapted to your needs;
- Provide you with the educational information you need to make choices for the future;
- Facilitate the transition from high school to CEGEP;
- Assist you in your choice of courses;
- Inform you of the procedures for canceling a course and the possible options; Assist you in planning your pathway;
- Examine strategies for arranging your workload;
- Inform you of the procedure for obtaining equivalencies or course substitutions based on your past studies;
- Create a sponsorship to take a course at another CEGEP;
- Inform you of the different administrative procedures according to your file (e.g.: grade review);
- If necessary, inform you of your rights and responsibilities as a student.
Make an Appointment With Your I.E.A.
The I.E.A. is also available to anyone wishing to obtain information on the programs offered at the Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles and at the École des pêches et de l’aquaculture du Québec.
To find out which I.E.A. is associated with your program of study, consult the list of I.E.As.