Duration: 2 years
Offered at: English Section
Also offered at: English Section
Description of program
Explore the issues affecting humans with the support of a dynamic team and acquire the knowledge you need to go on to university in the field of management or administration.
Choosing to study here
- Become involved in research experiences that give you a chance to put into practice what you’re learning and make the most of your intellectual energy.
- Take part in meaningful field trips that stimulate authentic learning.
- Become involved in a humanistic educational project that helps you build psychosocial aptitudes.
- Build language skills to be able to communicate better verbally and in writing.
General admission conditions
To be eligible for college, you have to meet the following conditions:
Hold a secondary school diploma or hold a secondary school vocational diploma and have successfully completed the following courses:
Special admission conditions
Secondary 5 Math Technical & Science or Science option
The Social Science Handbook contains all the information about classes and teachers,
My future in Social science
University studies in the following fields:
- The field of administration and management (human resources management, business administration, industrial relations, accounting, etc.);
- Social science (politics, economics, history, philosophy, psychology, social work, criminology, law);
- Communication (communication, cinema, journalism, public relations, television);
- Education (pre-school, primary school, secondary school teaching, special education);
- And many other fields.
Service aux clientèles
418 368-2201, poste 1420
1 888 368-2201 poste 1420